nitro digital is seeking a marketing analyst to support our research, analysis and insight services.
Due to our growing portfolio of life sciences and healthcare clients, we are looking to recruit a new team member who will be responsible for providing insight to drive marketing strategies for our clients.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the marketing analyst will also work collaboratively with our analytics and insight manager, media buyers, client partners, medical and commercial team members as well as UX and creative teams to complete both research projects and social media listening, analyse performance metrics and industry data, identify trends and ensure best practice is implemented across client assets and campaigns. We are looking for someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about investigative and comparative research and who can hit the ground running.
Initially, you would be working within our media team on both social listening and execution of social campaigns, in order to gain deep knowledge of the different channels and provide campaign insight to clients. You may also conduct competitor research and other analysis during this time and occasionally support on pitches or proposals in terms of providing insight for the strategic approach.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Producing benchmarking and industry landscape analysis reports
- Support analysis of client website & app performance against other competitors
- Using data to identify opportunities for nitro and our clients
- Providing insight from analytics and marketing campaign data
- Utilising industry trends to support business development
- Creating industry white papers and case studies
- Interpreting campaign results and making recommendations to internal and external teams
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- An analytical mind and the ability to pull insight from data
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise project work
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint (we use Google docs primarily)
- Creative ideas on how to present information to clients in a visual and engaging way
- Good verbal communication skills to work cross-team and with clients
- Excellent written communication skills
- A commercial mindset, you will need to understand business goals for clients
- Fluency in one non-English language (European languages preferred)
- Pharma or healthcare experience would be ideal, or a passion for health
- Strong attention to detail
- A desire to work in a vibrant environment where there is always a lot going on
- Proactive with a “can do” attitude
- An inquiring mind and a positive, enthusiastic attitude to work, life and learning