Our purpose at nitro is ‘bridging the gap to healthier lives’. We see the problems that exist in the healthcare space and work to solve those problems using technology and communications.
We have an international presence and a team of around 60 currently, and it’s a team we’re continuing to build.
As you can imagine, we can’t show off all our work due to confidentiality, but take a look at this case study to find out more about what we do.
Our portfolio is continuing to grow and we’re looking to bring on board a Digital Media Planner & Buyer, with experience in healthcare or pharmaceutical marketing to focus on providing insight and driving marketing campaigns for our clients.
You’ll be working within the Marketing department, reporting to our Marketing Director. Our team is collaborative and you’ll be engaging with lots of different people within nitro, including analytics and insight, media buyers, client partners and UX/Creative.
You’ll be attending client meetings (in London and across Europe); presenting campaign ideas and marketing plans to clients; reporting on successes and offering recommendations to improve performance and deliver on agreed KPIs. We are looking for someone who thrives in a busy agency and who can think on their feet.
What you’ll be doing
The role of Media Planner/Buyer is exciting, varied and constantly evolving. In this role, you will:
- Plan, buy and optimise owned and paid media activity
- Report on owned media and paid media performance
- Take and respond to client briefs (internal and external)
- Develop paid media strategies and create key tactical plans to deliver on them
- Execute media plans to the highest possible standard
- Contribute insights and strategic thinking to all areas of the business (content, technology, media, data)
- Analysing what is working and what needs improvement on an ongoing basis, and making recommendations back to the client
- Collaborate with design, project management and developer teams on execution
- Manage budgets for owned and paid media deliverables
- Suggesting new and innovative ideas in the digital media landscape to clients, and demonstrate how these integrate into their existing plans
- Liaise with suppliers when relevant
- Present work internally and externally
- Complete work to deadline and often under pressure
- Passion for digital marketing: You need to have in-depth knowledge of digital channels and experience of working with pharma or healthcare brands. You should have a strong understanding of compliance issues that pertain to this industry in both branded and unbranded campaigns.
- Creativity: We are looking for a person with loads of creativity and new ideas for digital marketing.
- Analytical mindset: You’re able to use your analytical brain to spot trends and identify opportunities for future activity. You’ll also understand why vanity metrics such as likes or visits are not considered measures of success and be able to help clients understand the true value of digital marketing activities.
- Purpose-driven: We truly believe in what we’re doing and want you to be part of that. You’ll be joining an established team of marketing specialists who will support you in delivering the best to our clients.